1/23/09

You ready for this? Part 1

I've FINALLY uploaded the pictures off of my camera! Soooo, I have a few pics and events to write about. As you can see from the first two pictures, I learned a **very**little about my camera! (Thanks Tammi) I learned how to do sepia and black and white photos! We had a lot of fun experimenting for a few minutes. (Then it was back to the reality of homeschool and house work.)



















Next is our cool little sculptures. I gotta tell you. We did not have the best salt dough recipe. This was originally a project for Bible class. Zoe was supposed to make Lot's wife. She actually looked very much like Roz on Monster's Inc. by the time it was all finished. The dino turned out MUCH better however.















Over the Thanksgiving break, we went ice skating with a bunch of friends. As you can see, Jackson was not at all impressed. He did enjoy running over to the candy machines just in case he might find another piece of unwanted candy left on the ground. YUCK.





























All of the kids enjoyed the snow...at least before the temperatures were below zero. Right now it's just too cold for them to be out very long....therefore, not really worth the effort of getting all the gear on. The older ones are great at entertaining and taking care of Jack while sledding and playing. Jack LOVES to eat snow. When people come into the house and snow falls off their boots, he runs over and eats it....also, YUCK!!















So, this is most of the BC (before Christmas) activities. More to come from Christmas and the AC stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi your kids are huge now! I barely recognized Zoe!