6/14/09

June tidbits

*we are done with school
*T-ball is officially over
*nevermind the pregnancy counter on the right
*no baby yet
*going to church in Mt. Pleasant
*no job leads
*Grandma Nina is now on hospice
*summer might actually have arrived
*Zoe turns 8 Wednesday
*Jack turns 2 next Monday
*preparing for Tuesday induction
*God has been continually good to us
*I am bigger with one baby than my sis-in-law w/ twins

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just emailed you and NOW I see your update. Looks like a lot is going on over there! Hopefully Karis comes right away on Tuesday (or before then) or she might share a birthday with Zoe! Or maybe Zoe wants that? That would be pretty neat to have both girls on the same day I guess. Exactly 8 years apart. I'll be praying for you and Karis' safe & fast delivery!!
Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Anonymous said...

Just seeing if you have been "here" lately... = )