9/29/08

The state park


Since I'm late to blogging, I'm still going to throw in stuff that is not exactly current.


This summer, our fam really enjoyed the state park. Last summer we did very little at the lake because Jack was newborn. However, we made up for it! The weather wasn't as hot as it could have been, but the kids were troopers. When it was a bit cold for swimming, we buried the kids in sand. Actually, Zoe was the only one gutsy enough. Aren't they cute!

From left, Marty (3), Joe, Jack (1), Joseph a.k.a. Bubba (6) and Zoe (7). (at least her head)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is a nice way to stay in touch with family and friends.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my WORD GIRL!
It's been WAY TO long! I can not beleive much your kiddos have grown up! Wow oh WOW! :-)

Awesome now I can keep in touch with you little better! :-)

love
Nichole