3/19/09

Thursday

I just have a few tidbits to mention...no pics right now, but I'll be taking some.

We're in the midst of packing right now. Boxes are everywhere, not to mention laundry, trash, garage sale stuff... I'm having a difficult time deciding what to throw, keep, sell, and store. Thanks to my friends (and family...crystal) things are moving rather well. Being in my third trimester is not helping either. I have to be careful with the lifting and stuff. Get tired easier too.

Today is my 3rd doctor's appointment. Glucose tolerance day. Can't hardly wait... I'm going to bring a book! I am going to talk to them about my trip to TX for 3 weeks. My only consolation is they can't stop me! Just make me feel like a ball of dirt for endangering myself and my child....
So Melissa H? Have a hospital plan...Melissa C? If we make it that far, you can help me out. Next stop is my bro in Dallas, then on to SA where I've had a kid and know where to go! :) Not like I've EVER even gone into labor by myself... Anyway, just wanted to update. I'll get some pics out later. We've had great weather - in the 40's and 50's til today. Cold again w/ a high of 29. Possible snow. Tomorrow returns the heat wave! :)

OH yeah. Joe took his ASFAB's yesterday and scored in the 97th percentile. YAY! PTL...we were praying. That means he can probably get whichever job he'd like. Just wanted to brag a bit...I didn't know I married someone so smart!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

There are several excellent "baby factory" hosptials here! :) And you know there is always a place to stay as you are passing through! Would love to see you guys and the kids! We'll keep Jack and Loralei separated. :)

Rita T. said...

This is all a shock for me. Do you need any help with anything? Packing, watching kids, whatever? Just let me know. I'm only a few doors down!
Rita
P.S. I'll miss having you guys here.