
...when you have a toddler? This is Jack. He actually thinks he's a dog. He walks out onto the front porch, looks around, and barks at things that move. This kid is CRAZY! One of his favorite things to do is to play fetch. Here he is after I threw the ball. He runs, picks it up, and puts it in his mouth.

Then, he runs over to me with the ball-still in his mouth.

Sometimes, we play a little tug-of-war with the ball before he lets it drop in my lap. This literally can keep him busy for quite some time! :) Aren't kids great!?
3 comments:
That is too funny. Maybe this is his way of telling you he wants a dog?
That's so funny.
And AJ (my almost FIVE YEAR oLD) does that frequently too. He's always enjoyed pretending to be various animals. Dog and cat is his favorite. :)
I noticed you have a piano - do you still play?? I always used to be SO competitive with you about everything (even piano)...but I'm pretty sure lapped me in the piano skillz department long ago! LOL :)
Tammi - I do play but mostly just for church. I started teaching Zoe two years ago - she's had two lessons. Probably should get on that... I love to play, just don't have much time for that right now...I'm guessing you know what I mean! (I seem to remember a small amount of competitiveness too...it was a weird relationship :)LOL)
Post a Comment