11/11/08

Not so great, actually....

I know I've been non-existent for the last two weeks. Just to let you know, it will probably not get much better for another few weeks. If I remembered how sick I get, I probably would try to avoid this.... However, the few good days in between remind me that it will be worth it someday...when I need a place to live in my old age...which is coming upon me quite rapidly. We don't have a 401 k, so we need to have 4&1 k(ids). He, he, he... When I do get over this yucky 1st trimester stuff, and I will, I will catch up and post more pics of what the kids have been up to. I'm still checking your blogs every week or so....I've noticed you've all been slacking lately as well. Anthing you want to let us know about???? If you are a praying friend, I could certainly use as much prayer as you could send my way! Thanks!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry you are feeling so yucky! However, I'm glad that is the reason you aren't blogging. I was hoping it wasn't that Joe had put the Kaibosh on it! Ha!

Bethany W. said...

I was blog surfing and found you here... I will pray for you before I go anywhere else.

I can see that you have 4 already, and you are "old hat" at pregnancy. But, I was curious if you have tried beans? I hear that they do great things for your tummy during those sick days! (I have not been able to try that theory yet, as I read about it after my #4 was born. I hope for a new baby to try this theory on myself soon!)

Bethany

Heidi said...

Bethany - I have tried beans and other protein items. (i.e. egg for breakfast, toast w/ peanut butter) It does help a little, but not consistent. Sometimes nothing sounds good. I'm feeling MUCH better and appreciate your prayers! I enjoyed your profile...I ditto most of it! Love Nancy Wilson (and Doug's stuff), Pride and Prejudice, also play piano and flute....thanks for commenting!