11/22/08
Week 11 Has Brought Relief!! But....
....So much to catch up on! My thanks to all of you who have prayed for me! This week has gotten progressively better. I'm finally getting to the laundry, cooking dinner, cleaning floors, making beds, baking bread....etc. The only thing I'm not quite sure I'm ready for is the bathroom. Still gags me a bit. I'm finding that I'm still tired but only mildly nauseous. Praise the Lord! This has come at a perfect time for us. Things were starting to get out of control in the mess department! All four of the boys' beds were in the wash, a basket with clean, folded (or at least had been folded) laundry had been sitting in the living room for two weeks, and because we have no dog, the dining room carpet was a little....well, you know. Thankfully, we are taking next week off from homeschooling. (I really like sticking to a five day week.) On Tuesday, we will be heading to Mt. Pleasant to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's for the Thanksgiving holiday! That gives me all of Monday and the majority of Tuesday to whip my house back into some semblence of order! I'm truly disgusted by the kitchen floor...not to mention the bathroom. We tackled some of the laundry and bedrooms today. Tomorrow is the Lord's Day and we will be worshipping in the morning and then fellowshipping with friends. We do not have evening service, so we have been visiting the church where we take the kids to AWANA. It's a nice way to finish our Sunday's. We've been trying to be more focused on Christ on Sunday's instead of just filling the pew and then moving on with our week. It's the Lord's DAY, not the Lord's Hour, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better! Enjoy your week off from school.
Post a Comment