11/22/08

Help!

I have a hard time making the pictures I upload look right on my posts. How do I get the right spacing? Usually I mess around for awhile and then just quit and let it look however it is. Any tips? (Ah-hem...Tammi and Melissa...this is for you....)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I haven't figured it out so much. I usually go into the preview to see how it is spaced, and then try to tweak it back in compose mode. I haven't figured out why it will look perfect in compose mode, but then in preview it looks messed up again. I'm sure Tammi knows best!

tammi said...

Blogger is weird with the spacing.
I've found that the best for me is to upload all my pictures first (in the order I want them to appear in the post - you have to start from the end and work your way to the beginning) and then type in the text around the pictures.