2/18/09
No pictures, but...
plenty to laugh at! (but not at the moment) Seems like everyone has a little stinker... Well, mine struck today! He woke up at the crack of dawn and hit the floor running. Literally. Like zooming around the table, running into the couch, laughing, squealing....NON-STOP. I should have known then not to take my eyes off of him. I was sitting at the computer researching a good diet to prevent candida (yeah...use your imagination...fun stuff) when the REAL fun began. I heard Jack being a little too quiet (that will only make sense if you have a toddler) and went to check on him. Found him coming out of the bathroom...with a tube of toothpaste in his hand, opened and smeared all in his hair. I gotta tell you, the kid's hair smells pretty good, even now. I got that washed out, and maybe thirty minutes later, I heard "NO! JACK! NO!" from Zoe. So, I calmly walk into the kitchen. I guess the kid wanted some coffee. He moved the stool over to the counter and climbed up and grabbed the carafe. Poured out the coffee all over the counter, down the front of the dishwasher, and all over the floor. I guess I should be thankful that the auto shut-off had already happened and it was just warm. But I'm not. Don't you think he would have learned a lesson if he had burned his little fingers...just a teeny little bit?? I...dealt...with the situation, so hopefully he doesn't have to go through another spill and possibly a burn to figure it out. Anyway, the rest of the day has just faded into oblivion. Stuff happened, got done, meals were eaten, cleaned up, etc....I'm tired and looking forward to bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It isn't the best move to first take a picture and THEN "deal" with the situation, if you know what I mean. But I must admit, I've done it a few times. I'll be posting pictures today (if time permits) to prove it. :-)
Your Jack and my L would get into SO MUCH TROUBLE together.
I love the picture of Jack with the toothpaste in his hair! Where do boys come up with this stuff?! Seth used to love Desitin and spread it all over his face and eat it.
The family picture is wonderful! Good for you guys. Next time, don't wait so long to get one done.
Melissa
Ahh... and the Vondo family curse lives on. : )
~Wendy
It's been almost two weeks! We are all waiting in anticipation to see what has been going on at the Vondo house!
~Wendy =)
Post a Comment