I visit your blog regularly. I think it is brilliant stuff. Just make sure there is no slacking in other areas or I will have to put the Kaibosh on it. ha
Just your basic, run-of-the-mill, non-desperate housewife. Manager of Zoe, Joseph, Marty, Jack, and soon-to-be Karis. Kept around by Joe for the past 8 years.
6 comments:
Just wanted you to know that I am enjoying your blog very much and visit it at least once a week -- so be sure to update it often.
And buy some extra batteries for your purse or diaper bag so you'll never be completely unable to take pictures!
Love you!
Mrs. V,
I visit your blog regularly. I think it is brilliant stuff. Just make sure there is no slacking in other areas or I will have to put the Kaibosh on it. ha
Love,
Joe
Old Elementary School Best Friend/Worst Enemy: Check
Present.
I'm here! :-)
why.. we talk about it almost daily, sometimes before I read it :)
Mrs Jones
Post a Comment