10/18/08
The "Joy of Cooking"
We had a dinner at our church last night. Afterwards, our family and a few others stayed to clean up. I was shutting off lights and ducked my head in the ladies room to make sure it was empty. It wasn't. There were two little chefs in there, whipping up a bowl of toilet paper. It was well-stirred. And they both really get into their work. Especially my Jackson. He had to completely soak himself in toilet water. Clean toilet water, at least. (Is there such a thing? Please say yes....) His trusty accomplice was our 2 year old neighbor Ava. She is a very clean chef. Somehow, her clothes were still dry. I still have to laugh at the sight of those two kiddos screaming in delight as they ripped toilet paper off the roll, threw it into the toilet and stirred it. After each round, they would jump up and down and clap their wet, nasty hands. Ahh, the joy of cooking. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it other than the one permanently cemented in my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope they weren't tasting their new recipe.
Toilet water really isn't the worst think they could drink. I tried it once for a "double dare". yah. I was one of THOSE kids.
crystal
After tonight at jets, I believe you were one of those kids crystal
Jeanne
Post a Comment