2/6/09

Miss Toothless...

Zoe lost her first tooth before she turned two. Face first at Sea World. A month or two ago, she lost one of her bottom teeth, naturally this time. Wednesday, the three eldest had dentist appointments. The hygeinist pointed out to me how loose her other bottom tooth was. I actually can't believe it was still hanging in there! She did everything she could to "accidently" knock it out while brushing, flossing, and rinsing Zoe's mouth. Wouldn't budge. Next, she tried the "I'll numb it first, then pull it out quick!" Zoe was WAY nervous...and chicken. Finally, Zoe realized that we were all pretty intent on that tooth coming out TODAY. She got the numbing gel on, and pulled it out herself. Right in the dentist's chair! It was a cool coincidence and a funny memory for all of us....losing a tooth at the dentist's office, and NOT having to pay for it! Anyway, she looks a little crazy right now, and is still getting used to the HUGE gap! I think we only have one picture of her (around 18 months) with all her front teeth in...I'm looking forward to when these all grow in!

No comments: