
We finally broke down and had our family pics taken! Our last professional family picture was actually our engagement photo some 9 years ago. Sad...I know. We had a lot of fun and spent some time laughing as we tried to get the kids to smile
normally and
naturally. Sooo, here they are in random order:
Marty...looking very GQ in my opinon.

Jackson...with an expression that is TOTALLY him.

Zoe. I think she's beautiful. She actually has 2 less teeth now. Today, she pulled one out while sitting in the dentist's chair!

Bubba (Joseph) - I think this one captures his sweet personality. (not to mention dashing good looks)

All four of them- they were REALLY having a good time!

And, lastly, the infamous family picture that I insisted we would one day get taken...and now you all know why. Too bad they can't edit off about 50 pounds!
Oh. And if you didn't notice...I did much better with the layout, don't you think?
3 comments:
Yes, much better with the layout. And I LOVE the pics!! Cut yourself some slack girl. You've HAD four kids, and you're PREGNANT with #5. You look great!
The family looks great! I love the pics and the fresh springy layout of the blog too! It's nice to see all of the pics of the family from Christmas. Thanks for being the diligent Vonda!
~Wendy
Great pics. You have such a beautiful family. I agree with the other commenter about cutting yourself some slack. God Bless
Post a Comment